Wednesday 15 October 2014

Redrafted Script



Hello Darlings, Welcome to my circus.
I know you'll like it in here. This is my workshop and this is my home.
Should our actions really play on your conscious if they're done to bad people?
You can decide... Because frankly i find it THRILLING.
>snigger<

Forget what society told you >FLASH<  Forget what you've been taught >FLASH<  Forget everything the MEN told you to.
>giggle<

Oh, don't worry. you ARE safe in here. They're very tame.
Men are different in here, I've changed them. Men won't HURT you, Men won't JUDGE and men will NOT TOUCH YOU.

*reassuring herself*
There Is only one other species that understands our struggles, understands how we are so much more....deadly.
My black widow sisters!
I study them them, I idolise them, and do as THEY do!

They say, "to call a man an animal is to flatter him; he is a machine", And I've collected all the spare parts. I've tried to fix their urges but it's NO GOOD. I can't mend them.... But they're my freaks. And their loyal to me. Loyal to us.

Oh isn't it marvellous!- This unstoppable, unshakable madness?
Come on darlings, embrace the new order! Embrace the... Darkness
I... am one woman. So allow me to show you what WE all can do!

>Manic Laughter<

*whisper*
Don't be a stranger...

No comments:

Post a Comment